Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to G Whiz Cakes.. my newest blog. I know I have been a little behind on some of my other blogging... but hopefully I'm getting caught up on all of that.

A little background on me. One of my absolute favorite things to do is to bake. I hope that some day I can go through the Le Cordon Bleu baking program, and have a career in the field. I have been baking as long as I can remember, and decorated my first cake at the age of 5. When I was in middle school I attended summer cooking camps, and got a taste of Le Cordon Bleu, visiting their culinary academy in San Francisco.

I'm needing a place to record, and share my endevors, and hope that this blog will be a great outlet for sharing photos of my cakes past and present. I will probably include some other food creations in here as I enjoy regular cooking as well. :-) So check back often.. and hoepfully you'll get inspired, or at least a little bit hungry. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment